Great gift for the first Birthday

Jul 06, 2012

Need to give a gift to a Baby Boy turning 1 and i really don't want it to be clothes or toys , what  can i give with is age appropriate and fun both ...

• 4

What about a membership to a toy library instead of toys... that would ensure a year long supply of toys, the child would be happy and the parents would bless you! :) Also books are a great option with lots of picture books for tots that age available on the net (where you will get a discount as well). Look for the right options by searching "books for one year olds" on google. Flipkart has a very good collection.

I completely get why you don't want to give clothes and toys but actually by 12 - 16 months children start to stand and walk, they like toys that they can drag , push and lean on. They amuse themselves with things they can stack , such as cubes and blocks, and boxes they can put things in or take the things out of. They like trucks to transport things, drums , dolls with cradles, construction toys, big balls, counting toys , story books and buckets and spades to play with in sand or water , bath time toys are a great fun for them .. so take a pick and buy your gift...

Praveen Premkumar

a great question bhavna... now that you are asking, am confused as well - what is it that a one year old would feel happy about? am eagerly looking forward to suggestions...

blogs

http://kidsthemastermind.blogspot.in/2016/11/parenting-and-kids.html?m=1

blogs for kids

http://kidsthemastermind.blogspot.in/2017/07/how-to-prepare-your-child-for-their..

it's 1st birthday and family advised so..

I want a party on my baby's first birthday but Hsbnd saying why u want to waste..

parenting

hello ,I hv missed abortion on 30th may 2017 of 7 weeks .after that i hv done re..

feeding

hello all my baby boy is 10months old. he sleeps full nyt even he did not wakeup..

sorry

sorry friends mera aap delete ho gaya tha

Only making friends

Hi Momies... 2 persons are here mostly to make friends or wht????... complete no..