Great gift for the first Birthday

Jul 06, 2012

Need to give a gift to a Baby Boy turning 1 and i really don't want it to be clothes or toys , what  can i give with is age appropriate and fun both ...

What about a membership to a toy library instead of toys... that would ensure a year long supply of toys, the child would be happy and the parents would bless you! :) Also books are a great option with lots of picture books for tots that age available on the net (where you will get a discount as well). Look for the right options by searching "books for one year olds" on google. Flipkart has a very good collection.

I completely get why you don't want to give clothes and toys but actually by 12 - 16 months children start to stand and walk, they like toys that they can drag , push and lean on. They amuse themselves with things they can stack , such as cubes and blocks, and boxes they can put things in or take the things out of. They like trucks to transport things, drums , dolls with cradles, construction toys, big balls, counting toys , story books and buckets and spades to play with in sand or water , bath time toys are a great fun for them .. so take a pick and buy your gift...

Praveen Premkumar

a great question bhavna... now that you are asking, am confused as well - what is it that a one year old would feel happy about? am eagerly looking forward to suggestions...

poop concern

Hi All, my baby 8. 5 month old. she s pooping when eating. once her tummy is ful..

Pomegranate Juice

can we give pomegranate juice to 8. 5 month baby? heard from one of my fren that..

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..

best biscuits for one year old

can u people suggest me which biscuits are good for 1 year old baby

Heat Boils

My baby is 1 month 5 dayz she has a lot of heat boils on her body wot home remed..