Green and black stool in the morning

Annie Sujitha

My 7 month baby's motion is green and black mixed in the morning after a long sleep for 7 hours in the night..... her stool is green from her 4th month.... but she gains her weight correctly.. so doctor said nothing to worry... I started giving her solid foods slowly from her 4th month.... please advice

• 2

Annie Sujitha

Yes toniferon iron/folic acid is given everyday.... but I give it in the afternoon her motion in the evening is normal but the motion in the morning alone is as such.... Not feeding her in the night... in the 7 hrs of sleep....

Janeta Joseph

Hi annie , is your baby on iron supplements? What is her usual diet as excess iron rich foods can cause black stools .

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..

how to remove unwanted body hair of 4 m..

my baby has excess hair on her hand n back .... how to remove it

formula milk nan pro 1

my baby s 2 and half month I started nan pro 1 with breast feed but I think she..

formula milk

HI... my baby is 2 months old.... I always breastfeed her but she cries to be fe..