Green poo reason

Neha Bajaj

Hii everyone my son is 7 months old nd I started nestle pro nan 2 so he is drmking properly but the Po colour is change its dark green is it normal or what???

• 3

mouldgy shruthi

Hi my son is on breast feeding. He is having watery motions in green color fr d past 4 days. What might be d reason?

ShuchiSmita mishra Mishra

Yes it's normal,its due to formula milk. my son is 10month old and he too do green poo.. so don't worry..

Kash Tiwari

Yes it is normal. , formula milk cause green tool.

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..

About health

I had a son. He is one year old baby. He is not eating as well and his weight is..