Green poo..

Dhvani

My daughter is 6 months old.. nd she is getting green poo since today. she is having diarrhea for 15 times a day. she is feeling so wk today. can anyone tell what is the problem she can have..

• 2

Archana Parmar

Take sporlac powder and mix it with some water or your breast milk. Give it to your baby to avoid diarrhea.

harshitha sachin

hi babies poo green when they are fortified with iron supplements. if this is not d case there is a chance that d food is not sufficient to her or her body is not absorbing enough nutrients. as ur baby is already affected by diarrhea and her digestive system is down so keep observing her poo for 2-3days even if it doesnt change then u hav to consult ur pediatrician.

Bera - Hearing Test

My baby is 45 days old and she is going for a BERA test. She has failed the hear..

Health

Wat should be the diet for 9 month so he sleeps properly at. Night

Not proper sleep

My kid wakes up every 2 hours in night. he is 9 month old. he is bottle feed. dr..

Not sleeping in the night...

My Baby is 7 months old now, she is not sleeping in the night properly... awakes..

ear infection

my baby is 4months old and recently she had ear infection and cries when touche..

sitting

hi , my baby is now 7 months old.. she is sitting on her own with support.. but..

Hi.. My baby was 4 months old.. Her Weig..

Pl anyone suggest me to increase her weight.

poop

my baby 6months past 2 days his poop is like bubbles whenever after i feed him ...