Green stools for my 8 month old

Dheepthy

My daughter is 8 months now and for past one week her stools are green in color. I have not introduced any new food. She is breast fed till date. Also her stools are frequent mostly after a meal. Please advice on this.

• 3

meeta mishra

Hii........ my 7. 5 months old son also having the same problem and also not showing interest in feeding..... how would one come to know that the baby is teething...

Suchita Singh

if your baby is teething put tlismi moti around her neck. u can get it from medical store or http://www.shopclues.com/tlismi-moti-for-painless-teething.html. Tlismi moti pendant is made of combination of five metals in specific proportion. It come in form of a small pearl which is a natural harmonizer of energies around the oral cavity. It works on pure scientific principle and there is no Jadu tona (miracle) is involved in it.

preeti

She might be teething,you can check with peadc

rolling on stomach

when does baby roll on stomach

teeth come on 20 days born baby. is it s..

hi to all .my baby born on 20 days past .today my mother seen his 2 tooth on t..

poop

my baby is 7 months old.. i started giving carrot puree,apple puree,,but poop is..

head(talu)

baby is 1 year and head part which is called talu is still weak.. what are the r..

cream and lotion

3 month old baby ke face pr cream or body pr lotion use kr skte h kya and shampo..

swaddle

is it compulsory to swaddle a 1 month 21 days baby . he is too irritated If I sw..

cough and cold

my baby is 4 mnth old . she is sneezing from yesterday and coughing since last n..

Can I comb my baby's hair

Can I comb my week old baby's hair with a brush? Is it safe since skull is too s..