Green stools for my 8 month old

Dheepthy

Updated on Feb 03, 2016

My daughter is 8 months now and for past one week her stools are green in color. I have not introduced any new food. She is breast fed till date. Also her stools are frequent mostly after a meal. Please advice on this.

• 3
meeta mishra

Hii........ my 7. 5 months old son also having the same problem and also not showing interest in feeding..... how would one come to know that the baby is teething...

Suchita Singh

if your baby is teething put tlismi moti around her neck. u can get it from medical store or http://www.shopclues.com/tlismi-moti-for-painless-teething.html. Tlismi moti pendant is made of combination of five metals in specific proportion. It come in form of a small pearl which is a natural harmonizer of energies around the oral cavity. It works on pure scientific principle and there is no Jadu tona (miracle) is involved in it.

preeti

She might be teething,you can check with peadc