Green stools

Zehra Khan

Hello everyone my baby is 5 months old... from 3 days he is passing green stools... he is exclusivly on breast feed... Is it related to my diet?? What should I do? Pls give advice.

Aishwarya Ganesh

If the baby is breastfed, green poos may be due to the fallowing reasons: --> The baby is not drinking the hind milk. --> You may be taking the antibiotics or too much of iron rich supplements. -->Sensitive to something you’ve eaten. As well as having green poos, your baby may also have eczema or a rash. Consult the pediatrician. If your baby isn’t latching on properly, he won't be getting the fat-rich, creamy milk that comes later in the feed. Either ask the lactation consultant or you can pump and feed the baby. Hope this helps.

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..

About health

I had a son. He is one year old baby. He is not eating as well and his weight is..