Greenish motions of my 3 month old

Urvi

Hi. My 3 month old is having green motions for the past 4-5 days. There is no sign of stomach ache. She is having her feeds also properly. Am worried. What could it be?

• 3

urvi

Hi Doctor. She's both on breast & formula feed. She takes formula for about 3-4 times a day. The stools are not watery at all & there is no complaint of stomach ache or so.

Dr Vaneet Parmar

Is your baby exclusively on breast milk or does she have formula feed as well? if the stools are not watery you have no need to worry about , it is normal sometimes for babies to have green colored stools.

Hi Urvi. My son is 8 months old now and as far as I remember green poop signifies that something is not right with the baby's diet. Does she have an upset stomach? If you are nursing her, it could also mean that she is not nursing long enough on one side and is unable to digest whatever she is drinking. My daughter use to have greenish poop when she used to get sick or was teething. Please check with her pediatrician if it still continues to be green over the next couple of days.

sitting in lap at 6 months

is it safe to make my lo sit in my lap at 6 months completion?

regarding oil massage

strictly up to which age group shall v introduce oil massage

baby comfortable during cold climate

hi can some1 tell me how to keep baby warm during cold climate. baby s always on..

baby care

cn u gv me d idea abt semi solids?

not sleeping

my son is 2 months old. a day before he cried aĺ over night. i guessed digestiv..

weight gain of baby

my baby girl is 7 of 7 months and her wt is 6. 70 kg only how can we make her ga..

Burping

Does burping means baby is full ?