Greenish motions of my 3 month old

Urvi

Hi. My 3 month old is having green motions for the past 4-5 days. There is no sign of stomach ache. She is having her feeds also properly. Am worried. What could it be?

• 3

urvi

Hi Doctor. She's both on breast & formula feed. She takes formula for about 3-4 times a day. The stools are not watery at all & there is no complaint of stomach ache or so.

Dr Vaneet Parmar

Is your baby exclusively on breast milk or does she have formula feed as well? if the stools are not watery you have no need to worry about , it is normal sometimes for babies to have green colored stools.

Hi Urvi. My son is 8 months old now and as far as I remember green poop signifies that something is not right with the baby's diet. Does she have an upset stomach? If you are nursing her, it could also mean that she is not nursing long enough on one side and is unable to digest whatever she is drinking. My daughter use to have greenish poop when she used to get sick or was teething. Please check with her pediatrician if it still continues to be green over the next couple of days.

Baby Massage

What's the ideal duration of massage for a baby ? My LO is 8 months and doesn't..

mouth wash

my baby one month Old please suggest mouth tongue clean my baby tongue full whi..

Complextion

My baby is 1 month old boy, Nd he s lost his complextion compared to his birth....

rolling on stomach

when does baby roll on stomach

teeth come on 20 days born baby. is it s..

hi to all .my baby born on 20 days past .today my mother seen his 2 tooth on t..

poop

my baby is 7 months old.. i started giving carrot puree,apple puree,,but poop is..

head(talu)

baby is 1 year and head part which is called talu is still weak.. what are the r..