gripe water

Geeta

Updated on Nov 10, 2017

i have 1month baby.... when should i use gripe water to baby? and can i use daily?

• 9
Nasreen R Shaikh

pediatrician always say no to gripe water, instead he suggested me to give himalaya's bonnisson to my 6 month old baby, it's also same as gripe water but do not have side effects

Geeta

thank you so much to all of you....

Preeti

U can give gripe water to ur baby when ever he is having colic pain...

shalinivarora

doctors dnt recommends gripe water. exclusive breastfeed babies are less prone to be colic bt even if u want to give, consult ur doctor once. my baby is 11 mnth old and i never gave her gripe water. i used hing paste around navel and colicaid in very extreme situation of continuous crying. i will suggest you to avoid gastric foods in ur diet and make the baby burp after every feed.

hi Geeta ! please go through the link given below. hope u will find it useful!Hey! I find this parent blog really interesting. I suggest you have a look too: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/is-gripe-water-safe-for-your-baby/3013?ptref=sa0l000030g02bp

Amisha Mini

it is fine to give gripe water daily ,my baby is 5 months old ,nd i m giving when she was 4 day,it's fully safe.

Deepanshi Sharma

give it after 4 month

Deepanshi Sharma

it is fine to give gripe water .it is much More effective in teething

Neha Khandelwal

gripe water is for colic... dont use it daily...

Top Babycare Blogs