Grolier Books

Sree Karuna

I came across the Grolier books in many exhibitions. They are very costly. Total 5 sets cost more than 50 thousand. Was wondering if anyone is using and can give me a feedback.

Priya Jhangiani

Yes my daughter is 4 plus abd i am using those books. They r wonderful.. When she was 2 i bought it and the way she converse now its amazing i wud really recommend those value for you child

krishnakali basu

you can try a library which has both the series

krishnakali basu

krishnakali basu

time life and grolier books are an asset to the childs development only if the parents are ready to sit with the child ,a child needs to get tuned to love books and these books tend to cater upon the overall development. personally i feel timelife books are better and they have series touching values,knowledge,cognitive development. They are pretty pricey so u can try on quikr and olx. grolier too are available there at a lesser price,i got used books tho they were in xcellent condition.

My daughter is 3 year's .Is this age is..

All are saying,that don't admitted her in nursery.

Activities for a 4year old

Hello all,please suggest activities or summer camps for a four year old boy in w..

school

how to get ready before sending to school

Concern about study

my 5 year old child don't want to study when i trying to study him ,he never lis..

About my son's education

Hi my son is five ten eight month.. he a good responding n hyperactive kid.. but..

My child lacks concentration

Toö Much naughty Not liten Any one Toö..

tell How overcome These Type of children