Grolier Books

Sree Karuna

Updated on Aug 04, 2015

I came across the Grolier books in many exhibitions. They are very costly. Total 5 sets cost more than 50 thousand. Was wondering if anyone is using and can give me a feedback.

• 4
Priya Jhangiani

Yes my daughter is 4 plus abd i am using those books. They r wonderful.. When she was 2 i bought it and the way she converse now its amazing i wud really recommend those value for you child

krishnakali basu

you can try a library which has both the series

krishnakali basu

krishnakali basu

time life and grolier books are an asset to the childs development only if the parents are ready to sit with the child ,a child needs to get tuned to love books and these books tend to cater upon the overall development. personally i feel timelife books are better and they have series touching values,knowledge,cognitive development. They are pretty pricey so u can try on quikr and olx. grolier too are available there at a lesser price,i got used books tho they were in xcellent condition.