Growth spurt

Namrata

Hi All, I wanted to know about Growth Spurts. My baby is suddenly feeding almost every 1 / 1. 5 hr since last 2 days and seems to be hungry all the time. Can it be a growth spurt or feeding issues. Pls advice

• 2

Namrata

Thanks Taruni... My baby is 3 months.. He used to feed every 2/3 hrs earlier and sometimes even more.. This is now 1 hr/ 45 mins and i feel that after feeding also he remains hungry.. At times he is sleeping after feeding and lot of times he is sucking his hands.. thats y i was getting worried

Taruni Manjunath

Hi. If your baby is very young like say within 6 months they tend to feed more sometimes within very short spans. It's "demand feeding " which is necessary for adequate growth and development of your child . If your baby cries after feeding for a n hour or does not sleep well after feeding then u might want to think of he's getting stomach full or not. And yes as they grow thier intake also increases .

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..

how to remove unwanted body hair of 4 m..

my baby has excess hair on her hand n back .... how to remove it

formula milk nan pro 1

my baby s 2 and half month I started nan pro 1 with breast feed but I think she..

formula milk

HI... my baby is 2 months old.... I always breastfeed her but she cries to be fe..