Gurgaon school

Vipin

I am moving to Gurgaon and will want admission in nursery for my 3 year old son. Is it the right age. Please suggest on schools too. Is DPS gurgaon as good as DPS RK Puram?

Parul

Hi Vipin.. My son has been going to DPS but I am not too happy and thinking of change. Results are good but the overall development is not all that great. My child still hasn’t picked up conversing in English and sometimes shows or uses rowdy language which he picks from school. He says that his classmates also behave like this. So, I wouldn’t suggest this.

Sneha

Hi Vipin! Do you want an international school or one with ICSE or CBSE syllabus. This will help you decide. Also a lot of schools in Gurgaon follow the progressive schooling theory—no uniform, no exams etc. Depends on your concept if you want to go for these or the more systemised schools.

Ritu Mittal

In nursery, most schools in Gurgaon want the child to have completed 3 years as on September 30. Good schools are SriramAravalli, Heritage, Suncity, Scottish High, and Shiv Nadar. These have very good reputation but the admission criteria and procedure is different in all. So, check first with the school.

Hi Vipin Pls refer to an earlier parent talk- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/any-parent-whos-child-is-going-to-dps-sector-45-gurgaon/256

education and learning

kaise padhaye bacche ko

school or Playway

please suggest me a good playway or a school in Panchkula except Kidzee and euro..

schooling

which areas I should give more criteria for selecting a school for my boy

Decision to send my kid to play school

My daughter is 2. 4 years now. She speak words (30_40) but not sentences. I wa..

play group

I want to put my son to playgroup in Ramamurthy nagar. I visited Apple kids , ki..

speaking skills

hello! My son is 1. 1 year old. He understands what we talk and instruct him. Bu..

hi.. im looking for a playschool in rama..

play school vs montessori