habit of keep fingers in moutg

NIKITASHRI CHOUBEY

My baby is 1yr now.. he keeps his fingers deep inside in his mouth till throte all the time and even puke.. I am so much worried abt this.. what should I do.. is there any prob in his throat or juz behavior issue.. how to control this habit

• 6
Farhana

Naki don't worry u have lot of time it became his habbit so it will take time so keep trying as I said 4 a couple of weeks I hope it will change but cause my boy also did the same now he is 8 y old and left after I did so

NIKITASHRI CHOUBEY

@Dr Sweta... I do the same as u do.. but after scolding he starts crying ...and do it again and again and vomit. then I hv to leave all work and give cmplt attention to him.. it might b behavior problem.. hopefully will b controlled after smtime...

Dr Sweta Singh

this is a behaviour problem. my son also do the same. he have vomited many a times. tell him not to do. I scold him directly when ever he do so. there was no other way for me to control him u try your way to stop him. if he would have any throat problem then he would have also stopped eating or drinking milk. if he is doing so then yes u should visit Dr

NIKITASHRI CHOUBEY

Thanks Farha and Puloma.... Farha.... I hv already tried wat u said... but nothing changed... Puloma... I will definitely go to doc... usually he does this when I am busy smwhr... might b for attention.. but really want to stop this...

Farhana

please give some of the toys or some food when ever your baby puts hand on mouth for some days u will get a good result

Top Health and Wellness Blogs