Special Needs

Hair fall for 3 monts

Anitha Guna

Hi.. my son is 3 months old ,he is having heavy hair loss,whether it will regrow or its due to some deficiency... Plz advice. only breastfeeding, do I need to eat any food.

Meenu

thanks pooja ...my baby girl is also 2. 5 , she is also having heavy hairfall ..your comments help me.

Pooja

Hi anitha, I guess the hair fall for the baby is considered normal. My baby too had hair fall from 2nd month. When we consulted the ped, he told it's normal since babies were in water, hair will break off. It will regrow after sometime. My baby had lot of hair and she became like bald almost just few hairs, we started using Himalaya shampoo as prescribed by doc and coconut oil for baby hair. Now baby is 6 months and hair started growing and is quite thick. And once the tonsuring of hair is done several times the original hair type will grow.

baby eye problem

hello doctors $moms plz help me Mera Beta 11month ka hai, uski Ek eye may say pa..

stop b/m

hii my little prince is one yr two mnths (premature baby) i wanted to stop b/m i..

stop b/m

travel

I am going to attend a wedding soon with my 8 month baby.... is it alright if I..

baby food

pls suggest best diet plan for my 6 months old baby

breastfeed

how to improve breastfeed my baby is 2 months

dishwasher or antibacterial cleansing ag..

is it required to use antibacterial cleansing agent for cleaning of baby bottole..

boils

My 4 month old baby having boils on his body and head(2 or 3 no hand, leg, head,..