Hair fall

Priyanka

Hi.. my son is one and a half year old. In our family the 'mundan' is done after two years. He had very good and long hair till 1 year but later he had such bad hair fall That now when I tie his hair, his scalp is Visible allover... And even hair has become thin. And the problem still persist. Pls suggest some remedy.

• 1

This is not just a small hair fall problem. Probably it is best if you consult his pediatrician about this. It could indicate other problems.

does not interact with unknown persons

my baby 1. 5 year old loves to stay only with family members mummy papa n granpa..

Weight gain

Tricks for same

My daughter is 2 yrs 7 months old

my daughter is 2 yrs and 7 months old and I put her into preschool. from the day..

my 3yr old son is very crying

hi all.. my son is 3yr old.. he is always crying in every moment s.. is this nor..

behavior

MY daughter does not play with other games, always needs phone... I'm worried ho..

eating habits

my lityle girl is 2 years old.. but still does nt chew foods very often.. and a..

Nothing to eat and vomiting one tym

Hiiii... Momies... Plz suggest... My 19 month old baby not eating anything since..

How to increase weight of my baby.

My baby is 16 months old. She is underweight. She has less appetite. Please tell..