hair fall

Updated on Feb 27, 2018

suffering from postpartum hair fall from last 2 months

• 8

I would suggest to use chemical free Mamaearth’s anti hair fall kit it will help you to reduce your hair fall.

One of friend was facing this same issue.. she tried Mamaearth anti hairfall kit and found considerable change . U can also give try

use mamaearth anti hair fall kit.. it worked great for me... may work for you.. it's made safe and natural

before I had the same problem.. then I started using mamaearth shampoo and conditioner ..it's really best... my hair fall reduced and this organic and safe too..

Hii i was also hvng bad hairfall then i came up with mamaearth shampoo for mama.. m using it n m overcoming the problem of hairfall. I use its conditioner as well.

That is totally normal and u ll get ur hair back. Eat healthy and oil ur hair. Also u can try mamaearth hairfall kit. It really helps in reducing the hairfall

thank you so much Shikha Batra

hi Harpreet! hairfall post delivery is not unusual. u need to consult yr doc for supplements. also keep yourself, well hydrated, have a balanced nutritious diet. take green leafy vegetables. sleep well, take help of family members in taking care of your lil one. also delegate responsibilities. here is a blog u would find useful. https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/5-tips-to-reduce-hair-fall-post-pregnancy/2249?ptref=sa0l000030g01qh

Top Health and Wellness Blogs