Hair Growth

Ashwini

My 2+ year old girl has very thin curly hair. Her hair growth is comapratively slow and they do not grow properly. Does any one have home remedies for this?

• 1

Rashmi Balagopal

Hi Ashwini, I have a three year old and he had extremely thin hair. He even had somewhat of a bald patch on the back of his head. I don't know if you have got your little one's hair tonsured. I found that after the first tonsure, his hair growth improved quite a bit. We did a tonsure again when he was about 2. 5 and now he seems to be doing ok. Although his hair is still thin, but the bald patch which was bugging me has gone :). My mother in law believes in oiling the hair etc, but my gets a very bad cold every time I leave the oil for more than half an hour. So I have left it for the nature to take its course. Also, I have very thin hair and so does my dad, guess some part of it is genetics as well. hang in there, those locks will grow!

does not interact with unknown persons

my baby 1. 5 year old loves to stay only with family members mummy papa n granpa..

Weight gain

Tricks for same

My daughter is 2 yrs 7 months old

my daughter is 2 yrs and 7 months old and I put her into preschool. from the day..

my 3yr old son is very crying

hi all.. my son is 3yr old.. he is always crying in every moment s.. is this nor..

behavior

MY daughter does not play with other games, always needs phone... I'm worried ho..

eating habits

my lityle girl is 2 years old.. but still does nt chew foods very often.. and a..

Nothing to eat and vomiting one tym

Hiiii... Momies... Plz suggest... My 19 month old baby not eating anything since..

How to increase weight of my baby.

My baby is 16 months old. She is underweight. She has less appetite. Please tell..