Hair Growth

Ashwini

My 2+ year old girl has very thin curly hair. Her hair growth is comapratively slow and they do not grow properly. Does any one have home remedies for this?

• 1

Rashmi Balagopal

Hi Ashwini, I have a three year old and he had extremely thin hair. He even had somewhat of a bald patch on the back of his head. I don't know if you have got your little one's hair tonsured. I found that after the first tonsure, his hair growth improved quite a bit. We did a tonsure again when he was about 2. 5 and now he seems to be doing ok. Although his hair is still thin, but the bald patch which was bugging me has gone :). My mother in law believes in oiling the hair etc, but my gets a very bad cold every time I leave the oil for more than half an hour. So I have left it for the nature to take its course. Also, I have very thin hair and so does my dad, guess some part of it is genetics as well. hang in there, those locks will grow!

Afraid of school

My baby is 1. 10 I sent him school from 5th July. He hardly went for 5 6 days...

Right age to start playschool

Hello everyone pls tell me what's the right age for playschool Nd also how to pr..

How to start baby poty training nd toile..

When nd how to start baby poty nd toilet training my baby is 1 year 4 month old

How to stop breastfeeding

My daughter is 1 year 5 month old. So I want to stop breastfeeding she want to b..

breastfeeding

my daughter is not stop breastfeeding so wht can I do to stop???

my son is 11/2yrs old he is very naughty he doesn't eat food he likes only dates..

not eating well