Hair problem 5 month's baby girl

Dipali Zaveri

my baby is 5 months old but she has so much less hair. Which oil is to be used for her ? and there are so much hair fall to me . please suggest some thing for me too.

• 30
Abirami Ma

castor oil is gud for hair growth i use for my son from 6 month

Ishwarya SivaBalan

hi I have boy baby running four months at birth he's weight was 3. 3 kg previous months he's weight 5. 8kg I feel he's gaining more weight n he has gas and Constipation problem . please suggest me

Niharika

I started applying oil on my baby's hair 15 days after birth and massage scalp daily with olive oil and Osta D3 oil

pih ningombam

My baby is 4 months.. When can I start using oil on his hair? Pls share ur comments to clear my doubts.

Niharika

Swati ... apple and pomegranate juice daily .. beetroot and pomegranate known to increase iron.. so beetroot juice as well... also spinach is very good... can give veg soup with spinach in it ... or khichadi with variety of vegetables in it including spinach... blend the khichadi if baby can't chew... also consult your doctor for supplements

Dhivya Halvi

please use only coconut oil..

Swati Tiwari

hi, my baby is 10 months old, he has become anemic and vitamin d deficiency, suggest me, some diet.

Sheenu Bhatia

use coconut oil... its very good....

swetha reddy

dabur amla is good for thick Nd long hair aslo for baby.

Sushma

hi, for my baby coconut oil works gud. u can even use Virginia castor oil. it will also fetch u gud results

Hota Subhrasmita

use tejus taillum from patanjali which is useful for both skin & hair. My 5 months baby girl was almost bald, with recommendation from Ayurveda research institute of India , I started using it on my baby and as a result there is hair growth in the bald portion. her skin is amazing day by day...

Ganta Sangeeta

hi apply caster oil and coconut oil every day it really helpful in hair growth

Vidhyaa Karthikeyan

hi use coconut oil for your baby or u can use the Johnsons baby hair oil for your it smells so good am using it for my baby. u can use badam oil for your baby also. use either one out of three oils Johnsons baby hair oil, badam oil and coconut oil.

Sravanthi Reddy

Hi dipali, Castor oil is very good for hair growth and it gives cooling effect to the baby, specially in summer.

Pratibha Malhotra

Hi just massage virgin olive or virgin coconut oil to ur baby's scalp night before u shampoo... next morning shampoo hair with light hand n apply just little. bit of virgin coconut oil... that is all u can do... massage is very imp... use Gud quality oils like I mentioned virgin oils... baaki Dnt worry growth aa jayegi may b Thdi der se bt Zarur aayegi so Dnt take tention... tc

SMRUTHI THOTA

use castor oil it's good for babies hair. Apply a little bit everyday.

Smitha Naick

not a problem! your baby is just 5 now.. no worries.. my little one is almost 12 months now.. she still doesn't have much hair.. I am least bothered.. because I was born with zero hair on my head, my mom said so! y simply try oils on baby's head.. it's too small.. hair LL grow according to time

Amreen Qureshi

my son is very ziddi, how to reduce his ziddi behaviour

Sonam Bharti Kharbanda

Mamaearth oil for ur baby. does wonders to hair as it has all natural oils essential for hair growth

Mahima Krishna

that's ok... take it easy

Trinayani Puvvala

ooops sorrrrry

Mahima Krishna

the hairfall is common for mother ....not for baby... if u read my comment again I said "for you" not the baby.... even I'm aware of it.... hair fall in the baby could be due to summer heat and sweat...

Trinayani Puvvala

uhhh!!!!!! hairfall is commin for mother nt for the baby

Mahima Krishna

yes for the baby.... I've been doing it....

Trinayani Puvvala

mahima its for baby????

Mahima Krishna

for you... I'll say wait for another month or two ur hair fall will reduce... then u can start probably getting some spa and regular oil massage should help.... it's postpartum hair fall n will last for abt 3 months after 3rd month of delivery

Mahima Krishna

hi dipali.... use coconut oil and castor oil ...castir oil is the best for hair growth... apply it to ur babys scalp along with coconut oil in da evening and if u want to then u can wash off in the morning.... u can use it everyday or weekly thrice.... it's good in summer coz it cools the body too....

shirin mahapskar

I use castor oil for my little boy and it works

Trinayani Puvvala

Hi dipali my son is also having less hair . I used avacado oil of J&j its now good

hi Dipali Zaveri! u can use coconut oil/olive oil + whatever oil suits her best) to massage her hair with soft hands. while washing make sure u do it with a mild shampoo rub in circular motion. and then rinse with lukewarm water. for yourself please ensure u have iron and Calcium tablets as prescribed by your doc. keep yourself well Hydrated. avoid more than 2 cups tea/coffee. take well balanced diet with all the nutrients on your plate. take two glasses of milk, fruits, vegetables , proteins in the form of dals , eggs , non veg (if u r a non vegetarian) etc. u could also take sources of Vitamin B12 , folic acid and Vitamin E in your diet. since ur body has recently gone through a major change , due to hormonal changes after delivery, hair cycle enters into telogen phase where there is hair loss . if u feel it's more than normal say more than 200 strands per day please consult your gynaec. hope This helps.