handling with twins

Swapna Kulkarni

Hello All,I am mother of twin boys who are 7 years of age. Getting difficult nowadays to take their home work. One is very fast and other is slow. Please suggest some tips to take their home work effectively. Thanks in advance.

• 2

Swapna Kulkarni

Thanks Aanchal and Carol for your suggestion. Yes Carol, they are little dependent on each other but has their own preferences. I will try to teach slower one independently. Thanks once again.

Aanchal

Hi Swapna, First of all hats off to you for managing the twins. I have always seen that twins are very different nature and quality wise. As u said one is fast and other is slow, you may devote more time in helping the one who is slow.

to create attention in child towards st..

how to encourage a child to study

weak in studies

education and learning

concentration

lack of concentration

Not interested in studies

Hii please help me to find out ..what is the problem behind it ? my son is 8yrs..

learning problem

hi! my 10 yrs. old daughter has learning problem. whatever she learn, not have k..

concentration

my son is in 4th standard . his grasping power is very strong. But he lost some..