he is hyper active child. always roaming. have no fear. always argue, do not listen anything's

Rima Chowdhury

he is hyper active child. always roaming. have no fear. always argue, do not listen anything's as working couple we are we don't understand what to do? we do what ever we think like toys, outing, .....

hi Rima Choudhary! please set a routine for him, ensure he is following it with the help of people at home. reward him if he follows, praise him , hug him. try dealing with him with your love . make weekends more productive by giving him work for the whole week. ask caretakers at home to monitor him. modify your teaching style according to him. since he is playful and active channel his energies in the right direction by engaging him activities of his choice say sports, dance, etc. spend quality time with him, play with him, teach him , let him give u an account of how his day was. organize your work in such a manner that u get to spend 1 to 2 hours everyday with him. hope this helps!!

Father's attention to a child

My son is 5 yrs old. we found ADHD in him. He is running if we stop holding his..

anger in kids

how to control anger in kids

Careless child

Hi , my daughter is 5 years old. She is very careless, leaves her things in scho..

Social behavior

Hi, my 6 year old son gets hyper when relatives or friends visit our house. He w..

Get ready for school.

How to prepare my child before starting school?

hi. my baby being angry day to day. plea..

my baby being angry day to day. please suggest me.

diet for 3. 5 yrs baby girl

my kid wont eat at all. for breakfast she likes to have idly. after that for lun..

fed up with naughtyness

my boy is 3 years 10 month he doesn't want to eat anything and he misbehave with..