Head oil massage

Rashi Gupta

Dear Mothers, My 9 month old daughter is bald post her mundan ceremony. I want to know that is it harmful for her if I oil her head at night before she sleeps. Does the weather matter in this too?

Hi Rashi, there should be no harm to her if you massage her head with oil. Just use a light oil and something which she is not allergic too. A warming thick oil like olive might be good for winter while a cooler oil like coconut will be good for summer months. hope this helps.

honey nipple

form last 5 days I started giving honey nipple in my 8 month old son so it's b..

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..

how to remove unwanted body hair of 4 m..

my baby has excess hair on her hand n back .... how to remove it

formula milk nan pro 1

my baby s 2 and half month I started nan pro 1 with breast feed but I think she..