Headcontrol

Namrata

My baby is 3 months old and has not attained much head control. Im not sure if im rushing a bit but is there something that i should be doing to help him with it.

• 2

Namrata

Thanks Swati :)

Hi Namrata, no there is nothing as such you can do help your baby. And there is nothing to worry, as each child develops on his own. You will see a proper head control my next month.

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..

how to remove unwanted body hair of 4 m..

my baby has excess hair on her hand n back .... how to remove it

formula milk nan pro 1

my baby s 2 and half month I started nan pro 1 with breast feed but I think she..

formula milk

HI... my baby is 2 months old.... I always breastfeed her but she cries to be fe..