Headfalls in toddler

Mithun Matkar

Hi my baby is 2 year old now. She is falling on her head frequently, im really worried. After some time she looks ok but is their anything that i hv to look after. Plz help and suggest.

• 2

Mithun Matkar

Most of the time while playing with the ball. She is very active kid. So whenever she gets out of the house she gets excited. This excitement most of the time causes her to fall.

Hi Mithun how often she falls on her head? And with what does she fall? All in all I would suggest you consult a doctor.

head washing

please suggest how to do head washing of my one year son. his hairs is long. cry..

about bottle feeding

hy. my baby is of 2 years5months. he is feeding milk with bottle. how can i remo..

lip sucking

my baby is one and half yr old. He is sucking his lowerlip before he goes to sle..

Cold and cough

My daughter is suffering from cold and cough. This time what food is I will give..

Not drinking milk

My daughter of 1. 5 yrs doesn't drink cow milk. she prefers breastmilk. what sho..

not talking properly

my daughter 1yr 10m not talking properly

Tight potty

My daughter is of 14 months. She is on breast-feed and top feed with food. She..

Baby care

My daughter is 2. 9yr. Which soap was used by both time and shampoo. Pls suggest..