Health issues

Neha Gupta Goel

Hi my kid is 1yr 8 months old and he is very much prone to cold n cough ..Wot can b done to improve his immunity...

• 2

Neha Gupta Goel

Thanks for the suggestion... I am vaccinating him as per the schedule.. Source of vit c r oranges and citrus fruits ...he is not very much fond of fruits except banana and mangoes ..Wot else can I give him ..

Swathi Rao

Hi neha R u vaccinating her accordingly? Virus catches very easily to kids so maintain proper hygeine like washing hands regularly. Give vitamin c content fruits(when she is not having cold) Vit C boosts immunity. Give boiled N mashed carrots N sweet potatoes. Add a pinch of cinnamom powder in her food. I think this wud help u

My 2. 2 yrs old son frequently suffers f..

I want to take precautions for him, so that he should not suffer from the infect..

frequent urination

Hi my son is 2 years n he frequently urinate in day time ( eg) for an hour he l..

Tooth paste for toddlers

My daughter of 2. 4 years swallow toothpaste during brushing of teeth. I tried t..

Bedtime problem and mouth stuffing.

hi my daughter is getting hyper active at her bed time. it will take 1. 5 hrs to..

Health and activities

Hello everyone my self Pankhuri agarwal. I have a daughter of 1 year nd 3mnths..

Hair growth.

hlo everyone . my dgtr is 1yr2.. mnths old.. and her hairs not so good ,vry hard..

constipation in 16 maths baby what to g..

remedies for hard stools a& constipation