health of my son

Akanksha Mishra

Updated on Feb 22, 2017

hii my son was admitted as he had pneumonia in the month of December then he was given antibiotics iv medication his infection reduced and we went for test of tuberculosis too which came negative and we were relieved but now again we r worried as my son is again having cold and cough and its been more than month I have seen pediatric given antibiotics done with all medication but its not going pls help me as we r not understanding what to do next I have started with home remedies giving him ginger and honey is any thing else I can do ?? what do u think I should do as now my son is getting weak I feel his cough is really giving us tension and making us worried.

• 8
Kusun

kindly go homepathy it work

Lipsa Panigrahy

for cold, Homeopathy works very good. & it has no side effect .

Meera S

Yes Neha. You are right they have to develop immunity naturally. I just meant the steaming when they develop cold more severe and its also a natural way not giving comfort.

Neha Anand Pushp

I appreciate the concerns of all mothers and understand steaming helps. I have also given my son steam many times but through experience I realise that if we continue to give extra external healp to the body, we have to continue it always and natural healing doesn't take place. So I have stopped steaming and allowing him to retain his immunity. We just have to keep little patience. Sorry for contradicting but wanted to share my perception to make every child strong himself. Overcaring may make them weak..

Akanksha Mishra

thanks meera for suggestion will definitely ask his pediac ...thank u soon much

Top Health and Wellness Blogs