Health &wellnes

Payal Ganguly

My 10 month old daughter has constipation she take medicine bonison 3tym at a day after that the problem is not solved what can I do

Neha Srivastava

Hi Payal, I had the similar issues with my baby. The cause was excess one kind of food, like carbs.. try giving variety of food, especially fruits, pear and ripe banana causes motion and it helped my baby relieving the trouble. Also give adequate water or other fluids like coconut water to detoxify the system. Hope this helps.

Dimpi Gogoi

Try giving her unripe papaya... Boiled in khicri or any form..

not gaining a weight

hi mothers my baby girl is 102 days old .. his birth weight s 2. 08 and now she..

is my exclusively breast Fed baby gainin..

hi, my daughter's birth weight was 3. 6kg now she is having weight 7. 1kg in 2...

saliva in mouth

my boy baby is 2 and half months . whenever he is playing saliva is coming more..

uses of gripe water

hii ....why we use gripe water to babies nd frm whn we can start it??? is it nec..

my 2 months baby has cold.. her nose was blocked she was difficult to breathe wa..

Weight gain

My baby girl birth weight 2. 85 kg. Now her age is 2 mnths 12days and her weight..

My baby girl birth weight 2. 85 kg. Now..

Doctor said, weight gain can be better. what to do for perfect weight gain? Any..

my baby is not gaining weight