Health &wellnes

Payal Ganguly

I am smoker..... can I start smoking if I start my daughter's suffering any problems can you please tell me what kind of problems she suffer

• 2

gayatri chadwa

It could lead to chronic asthama or severe lung congestion.. pls refrain from smoking. You can think of quiting smoking for your baby instead of resuming it.. cos passive smoking might cause more damage to your lil one...

raksha iyer

First of all smoking is neither good for you nor your baby.... and if you are bf then surely its very dangerous for baby... both active and passive smoking affect baby in many ways... please dont even think about smoking ...she can suffer from chronic lung diseases and skin issues...

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..

About health

I had a son. He is one year old baby. He is not eating as well and his weight is..