Health & wellness

Gayathri Parameshwaran

Hi my son is 11months old. For the past 2weeks his stool is hard. I am regularly including fruits & vegetables in his diet. Pls suggest a remedy.

• 3

archana j

keep him hydrated with lots of water and juice. try giving soups and if possible give papaya. this helps to solve the hard stool problem

Gayathri Parameshwaran

Thank you very much for ur valuable suggestion.

Hi Gayathri! Hard stools can cause anal fissures thereby making it all the more difficult to pass stools for the baby. To end this vicious cycle u could consult yr pediatrician for stool softeners and creams to be applied at the anal area so that it doesn't hurt. as far as food items are concerned u could increase Fibre and liquid in his diet. Try giving papaya mashed before serving or Apple juice or cereals /oats,apricots,all vegetables in boiled and pureed form such as carot, pumpkin or beans etc which can help alleviate constipation. Give him lukewarm water and less of maida based dishes or milk products etc as these would further harden the stools. u could also give him tummy time or do massage on tummy in circular motion or also try giving bicycle exercise. Hot water sitz bath is also known to help. Hope this helps!

Bera - Hearing Test

My baby is 45 days old and she is going for a BERA test. She has failed the hear..

Health

Wat should be the diet for 9 month so he sleeps properly at. Night

Not proper sleep

My kid wakes up every 2 hours in night. he is 9 month old. he is bottle feed. dr..

Not sleeping in the night...

My Baby is 7 months old now, she is not sleeping in the night properly... awakes..

ear infection

my baby is 4months old and recently she had ear infection and cries when touche..

sitting

hi , my baby is now 7 months old.. she is sitting on her own with support.. but..

Hi.. My baby was 4 months old.. Her Weig..

Pl anyone suggest me to increase her weight.

poop

my baby 6months past 2 days his poop is like bubbles whenever after i feed him ...