Health

Bhavna Thakur

My son is 5 years. His height is 117 cm. But his weight is stagnant at 18 kg from last 1 year. Otherwise he is an active child but looks really skinny. Please suggest.

• 2

Ramya Sundaram

They get growth spurt at around six years. So my suggestion is to wait and watch until then as long as he is energetic and active.

Hi Bhavna, Pls ask your query to expert in the nutrition corner- http://www.parentune.com/expert-corner/nutrition

cough and cold

hlo... ur previous advice proved right and very helpful... Thanks... my son is s..

hello all, my daughter is 4 yrs and 4 mo..

concern about the height.

Regarding food

Hi.... my baby (4 years old) is not fond of eating... he only likes sweet eatabl..

thumb sucking

my daughter is 3 yrs old and she has a habit of sucking thumb and I have tried a..

3yr old daughter suffering from fever

my 3 n half yr old daughter suffering from fever due to heavy heat.. please sugg..

Speech

My 3 and half years old son has problem in speaking the words clearly. he speak..

my daughter is 3 year old she is addicte..

why she is eating salt as easy as sugar