Health

Gunjan Arora

My daughter is 2. 5 months old . She has severe nose blockage due to wich she is facing problem in feeding and sleeping. Plz suggest

abhilasha Ayyagari

Hi Gunjan. You should definitely go to your paediatrician as they will provide you will appropriate nasal drops to give instant relief to the baby. As for home remedies, you may try this. Dry roast a handful of ajwain grains till they release fragrance. Place them in a handkerchief(while they are hot) and tie a knot to the handkerchief. Now place the handkerchief ( ensure that its not too hot for the baby's skin) alternately on baby's chest for 2-3 seconds and then on its forehead. Then place the kerchief a bit close to the baby's nose so that it can breathe the smell of ajwain. Do this while the baby is sleeping or after the baby's bath. Doing this 2-3 times a day will give your baby quick relief. Hope this helps. All the best!!!

Anuradha H

You can use saline nasal drops(one drop in each nostril). It is available in pharmacies. It also helps to take baby to a steamy bathroom and stay for few minutes to clear the nose. Just run the shower for few minutes till steam accumulates. Stop the shower and then take the baby in there for few minutes. Raise the head of the crib so that the head is slightly higher so that baby can breathe comfortably while sleeping.

breast milk

which foods can increase quality/ thickness of breastmilk...

teething time

my baby Completed 8 mofor helping himnth I want to know how I know that the timi..

baby urine

My boy baby is 4 months old and passes urine 4 to 5 times within half an hour. W..

Loose motion

Hi all My LO is 3months old and she is into formula milk today from the mrng til..

critical test to conduct

respected doctors your advice needed. for the last six month we have almost go t..

poop

whatever food i give lke ragi. n banana it comes out in poop is dat normal or no..

Diaper rash

Hi moms can u suggest how to cure diaper rash?

coughing of babies

my baby often suffers from dry coughing... she cant even sleep overnight sometim..