Health

Deepika Thakur

My daughter is 16 months old. She has started teething. And she is suffering from loosemotions. Is there any home remedy? And if not then which medicine should i give to my child?

• 2

Ruby Kharkwal

U can give Jaiphal powder mix in water ..it controls loose motion

Hi Deepika. Some babies have loose motions when teething. This is from swallowing the excessive drool which is associated with teething. There is usually no need to worry or do anything different. Ensure that your baby gets clean toys to chew on and keep an eye on her to avoid her from putting odd objects into her mouth. There is no need for any medication unless you notice other symptoms such as fever, unusual crankiness and the like.

does not interact with unknown persons

my baby 1. 5 year old loves to stay only with family members mummy papa n granpa..

Weight gain

Tricks for same

My daughter is 2 yrs 7 months old

my daughter is 2 yrs and 7 months old and I put her into preschool. from the day..

my 3yr old son is very crying

hi all.. my son is 3yr old.. he is always crying in every moment s.. is this nor..

behavior

MY daughter does not play with other games, always needs phone... I'm worried ho..

eating habits

my lityle girl is 2 years old.. but still does nt chew foods very often.. and a..

Nothing to eat and vomiting one tym

Hiiii... Momies... Plz suggest... My 19 month old baby not eating anything since..

How to increase weight of my baby.

My baby is 16 months old. She is underweight. She has less appetite. Please tell..