Nitika

hi my 5. 5 old month boy poops 4-5 or 5-6 times a day. he poops watery sometimes. I m worried for him. it happens every 4 or 5th day. is it normal or not??

• 9
Deepti Khurana

Hi Nikita..... Dont worry... its normal... My little one does the same.... as per paed it is okay.... As you are not breastfeeding, so pls make sure to give him water as adviced by paed to avoid dehydration....

Nitika

no, he is on bottle feed

Nivedhya Yarlagadda

are you breastfeeding the baby. take care of your diet. if the baby is poop more then 6 to 7 times it's better to consult doctor. give sabhudan water and barely water for getting out of dehydration

Nitika

thanks... my boy poops foamy. is it serious matter

Nivedhya Yarlagadda

Take half glass of sabbudhan with one glass of water and rest for four hours. next smash them along with water and add a pinch of salt and Jaggery and boil for 10 minutes. Just filter the water ,give it to your baby. Its not only helps from loose motion and also from dehydration.

Nivedhya Yarlagadda

lets him feed sabudhabn water .it's works my baby is gud now

hi again! Nitika have a look at this blog. Hey! I find this Parenting blog really interesting. I suggest you have a look too: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/what-your-babys-poop-can-tell-about-your-babys-health/679?ptref=sa0l000030g00iv. 4-6 times pooping is not a cause of concern but watery poop could be a sign of diarrhoea. if it persists do consult your doc as it can lead to dehydration.

Nitika

yup.. he is on bottlefeed. his weight is 6

hi Nitika! I do understand your concerns! is your baby on bottlefeed?