Health

Health

Created by Talpi Adhikari

meri son thode din jate Nehi usko sardi or khasi ho jate he. 1month me to ak bar sardi or khasi Hoti hi he .me Kiya Karo

• 7

Hi Talpi It seems that your son is suffering from low immunity. I will advise to give him IMMUNO BOOSTERS BY CIPLA. It is a good nutrition supplement and it's taste is very food n loved by the kids.

As his immunity is low so you can give immuno boosters by cipla as it is the great product to fight against low immunity of child

Hi!I also have 6years old kid who was frequently suffering from cold,cougj,viral fever. First we should increase your kid immunity then your child will less suffer from frequent illness. Give her home made food,fresh vegetables and fruits. I have given my child Immuno Booster of cipla which is gluten and sugar free. It is in chocolate form but it contains all nutritient that they need. you can try this as this is a very good for your kid. It has 100%immunity. You can also give tulsi and honey to her in the morning.

hi meri beti june mai 5 yrs ki ho jayegi usko khansi bahut rehti hai jra sa icecream, choclate, biscuits ya chowmin kha le puei raat tang hoti hai abhi is month mai 2 bar aise ho gya hai mai use kuch ghar ke tips bhi de deti hu like honey aur kya kr sakti hu jisse khansi ko aarram ho

Dear , u can gv her lil quantity of mama earth tea in 2-3 days, as it is ayurvedic n herbal in nature vch cures the body from within... m personally using it n hz seen gud results

hi Talpi Adhikari ! aap bacchey ko immunity boosting foods dijiye. is blog ko padhiye issey aapko madad milegi. https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/immunity-boosting-foods-for-your-child/599?ptref=sa0l0000hqm00gn