Healthy Diet Chart

Sulagna Upadhyay

Mar 11, 2013

Can any one tell me a healty eating routine for my 6 mnths old boy . I will be introducing solids to him. he is also suffering from cough & cold.

• 5

Tanuja Sodhi

Hi Sulagna, You could also have a look at the meal plan posted by me in the 'Nutrition Corner' of Parentune. Although the plan is for a one year old, you could get a fair idea about the feeding schedule for your toddler. Besides, there is a wonderful blog written by Bhavna Awasthy which goes by the title- 'Initial foods- 6-12 months' dated 6 Sep 2012. It will give you an amazing variety of foods for your toddler complete with the recipes for each of them. Hope these help you plan a routine.

Sulagna Upadhyay

Thank You Preetu & Anurima .

Also, please take a look at this link. It is a blog with simple recipes for babies from 6 months to a year. I have tried a few of the recipes from there. Here it is http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/initial-foods-6-12-months/170

Hi Sulagna. You can introduce solids in puree form to you baby after 6 months of age. I gave my baby khichri, dal water, cerelac, rasam, sambar, apples, bananas etc but in a paste like consistency. please be sure to introduce one new food at a time to rule out any allergies or reactions. Please avoid cow's milk until the age of 1 year. Since he is suffering from a cold, you may encourage him to drink more as he may not want to eat solids until he feels better. You could wait to introduce solids to him till he recovers. All the best :)

preetu

my baby is 4months old. i have already askd my doc about her eating routine when she turns 6 months. As per her advice she should start with mmong daal pani and later to other pulses. fresh fruits andfruit juices, cerelac can be given. day should start and end with only milk. infants should not be given cow or other milk. formila milk or breastmilk should given because only these can cater to their needs.

Regarding top feed

I was giving my 3 months old baby NAN Pro powder milk by nestle but now I switch..

Lychee juice

Hi all.. My daughter is 6 mnths old.. Pls tell me can i give her lychee juice/Sh..

fruit intake for my LO who is 10 months..

hii all... my daughter is 10 months now but she doesnt like fruits at all in any..

curd

my baby 7 months old. Can I feed curd to her n how much quantity pls tell me.

baby led weaning Indian recipies

my baby is eight months and not i trested in purees. can anyone suggest indian..

food for 11 month baby

what food can I give to my baby during evening time

veggies for baby..

Hi all, can I give beans capsicum carrot n garnip also papaya to my 7 months old..