Healthy Diet Chart

Sulagna Upadhyay

Can any one tell me a healty eating routine for my 6 mnths old boy . I will be introducing solids to him. he is also suffering from cough & cold.

• 5

Tanuja Sodhi

Hi Sulagna, You could also have a look at the meal plan posted by me in the 'Nutrition Corner' of Parentune. Although the plan is for a one year old, you could get a fair idea about the feeding schedule for your toddler. Besides, there is a wonderful blog written by Bhavna Awasthy which goes by the title- 'Initial foods- 6-12 months' dated 6 Sep 2012. It will give you an amazing variety of foods for your toddler complete with the recipes for each of them. Hope these help you plan a routine.

Sulagna Upadhyay

Thank You Preetu & Anurima .

Also, please take a look at this link. It is a blog with simple recipes for babies from 6 months to a year. I have tried a few of the recipes from there. Here it is https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/initial-foods-6-12-months/170

Hi Sulagna. You can introduce solids in puree form to you baby after 6 months of age. I gave my baby khichri, dal water, cerelac, rasam, sambar, apples, bananas etc but in a paste like consistency. please be sure to introduce one new food at a time to rule out any allergies or reactions. Please avoid cow's milk until the age of 1 year. Since he is suffering from a cold, you may encourage him to drink more as he may not want to eat solids until he feels better. You could wait to introduce solids to him till he recovers. All the best :)

preetu

my baby is 4months old. i have already askd my doc about her eating routine when she turns 6 months. As per her advice she should start with mmong daal pani and later to other pulses. fresh fruits andfruit juices, cerelac can be given. day should start and end with only milk. infants should not be given cow or other milk. formila milk or breastmilk should given because only these can cater to their needs.

not eating any food

my baby is going to complete 10 month. still he does not take any type of food o..

nutrition &health

my baby is now of 7&1/2months... till 6months she were healthy n her weight was..

Bottle Feeding

My daughter is 9 months of age but doesn't take bottle feed, she left it at 5 mo..

Baby food

My baby is 9months I give her healthy mix powder (Ragi rice wheat badam kaju gre..

Raagi

Hello everyone, can someone pls share good recipes of raagi for my 6 months old..

Feeding issue

hi guys, My son is 3months old and he don't take Formula milk. he taking only m..

Hi my girl is 7month old can I give fruit juice.. what are the fruits I can give..

solids suggestions

I just started solids to my kid. any suggestions plz