Health and Wellness Food and Nutrition

Height issue

Sonam Nanda

Jul 09, 2015

Hi my baby is 9months old and doesn't seems like she looks like a 6 months old.. also she is an igur baby 7. 5months born... giving her calcium. iron. muSltivimans drops... what else what you suggest

• 1

Tina

Hi Sonam Nanda Height of the child depends upon may factors. First of all you have not shared the height of your baby. How tall is she(in cms)? Secondly, how tall are you and ur hubby? And i think it is little early to comment on height as till one year children gains weight. After completing one year they show progress in height.

breast milk

which foods can increase quality/ thickness of breastmilk...

teething time

my baby Completed 8 mofor helping himnth I want to know how I know that the timi..

baby urine

My boy baby is 4 months old and passes urine 4 to 5 times within half an hour. W..

Loose motion

Hi all My LO is 3months old and she is into formula milk today from the mrng til..

critical test to conduct

respected doctors your advice needed. for the last six month we have almost go t..

about food

Can I give nestum rice cereals to my 8 month old baby boy,. ?

my baby comleted 8 mnth now what i give to her

average meal chart of a baby

hi to all.. can anyone tell me what is the average meal baby have in a day, as m..