Height issues

Ravina

Hi all, My daughter is 4 years. She is a healthy child but her height is not increasing as it should. She is active too. I am concerned about her height issues, is there any healthy diet that I could give her? Please suggest.

• 4

Dear Ravina, children grow in spurts. So if your daughter seems shorter than her peers now, she may have a growth spurt and match them soon. All children do not grow at the same pace, but usually catch up. Encourage her to play outdoors, eat well and make sure she gets the required hours of sleep. Hope this helps :)

Meenambigai Rajesh

Hi Ravina, complan also helps really.

Hi Ravina, Here is a link to the nutrition corner where in you can look for answers on similar queries that you may find relevant: http://parentune.com/nutritioncorner . You may also have a look at the below link to a similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/proper-height-and-weight/894

There is very easy remedy…. Put a iron rod between two walls at home… Ask your daughter to hold it n hand for 10 mins…everyday.. Within a month…. u will see the difference… This is tested and proven fact. There is very easy remedy…. Put a iron rod between two walls at home… Ask your daughter to hold it n hand for 10 mins…everyday.. Within a month…. u will see the difference… This is tested and proven fact.

weight

my daughter 1. 8 year weight 9kg only i am worried plz help me

milk intake

My daughter is 1. 6 years old. She is not interested in milk.... I tried flavor..

Patanjali Multi Grain Dalia

Hey All, Has anyone tried the new Multi Grain Dalia from Patanjali? Can i..

playgroup

ideas of snacks for toddlers to play school

Fruits during winter

Hi, kindly suggest list of fruits for toddlers, during cold or winter season

hi, my baby is 15 month old, ......corn..

corn is good for 15 month old baby?

recipe

hi mom's. pls share how to prepare dal or vegitable for 16month baby.

lost appite

after fever my baby has lost his appite. please suggest me home remedies for my..