Health

Hello Dr. my baby girl is of 6. 5 month old. she always tries to vomit whenever I offer her any kind of solid food. please help out how can I make her and develop her taste for food. feeling helpless.

• 7

Hello Jasmine hope you are doing great! Engage her in your talks and try to give a small quantity at one time. Avoid force feeding your child. When did you start feeding your child ? and what all did you try feeding ? And try to start with semi solid food first.

• Reply | 2 Replies

This blog could help you to try new receipa for your child. Hey! I find this parent blog really interesting. I suggest you have a look too: Starting Solid Food Recipes for 6-12 Months Old Baby https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/starting-solid-food-recipes-for-6-12-months-old-baby/170?ptref=sa0l0026n98004q

• Reply

Amandeep Kaur can you plese suggest some tips to Jasmine ?

• Reply

That's the feeling most of the parents go through. So you are not alone in this Jasmine ! A baby has been on liquid diet for the first 6 months of his life. Please give him sometime to adjust to new consistency, newer tastes, newer texture of food items. make mealtime the best time of the day for the child so that he looks forward to it. Make him sit on a high chair along with family members and then serve food in a plate. Let him explore food. this could be a messier task and might mean more work for you. But eventually the baby would get independent and learn to eat his own food joyfully. So don't fret dear and serve him food with a positive mindset and cook too with same positive thoughts, that my child will eat. Try a dish for 3-4 days for baby to develop its taste. Count even two spoons success, to begin with. Do keep us in the loop and let us know how he responded. 👍😇

• Reply | 1 Reply

Here is a blog you might find useful. Blogs- https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/6-month-old-baby-food-charts-with-recipes/7265

• Reply | 1 Reply

rupa Gupta please give your valuable inputs to Jasmine !

• Reply

No problem 👍☺️ Jasmine

• Reply

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Top Health Blogs