Hello everyone my baby is 4 months and he is completed on top feed as there is no breast milk flow,suggest me from when can I start him semi solid food.

Faiza Naved Shahbazkar

Semi solid food

Madhura Hanchate

Try to bf the baby completely till 6 months If your milk supply is low.. Take shatavari kalp powder in milk twice a day .It will definitely help . But try not to give semi solid food till 6 months

Anu Praveen

After 5 th month only

Faiza Naved Shahbazkar

Thanks

Namrata

Though my baby is still 3 months I had the sAme question. Have been told through most sources that its usually advisable from 5th or 6th month, however, some docs also advice it from the 4th month if the weight gain etc is not as expected. You may want to check the same with your peadiatrician.

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..

About health

I had a son. He is one year old baby. He is not eating as well and his weight is..