Hello mom's,my 8 month old baby is refusing her food for past 3 days. she is losing her wait. Can any one suggest me why suddenly she is not eating.

Deepthi Krishnan

My baby refuse food

• 6
preetika pai

For teething u can giv "dentonic".. It's available in any medical.. it is homeopathic sugar balls.. 3 pills 3 times... it helps baby in teething.. I was giving dis 2 my baby from her 3rd month on my Mother's suggestion... it is helpful.. luckily til nw I hav nt faced any prblm of baby coz of teething... I baby is age 1 vit 6teeth... :)..

Himani Dhawan

My daughter is refuring solids since 20 days and weight is also dropping. I tryd variety of food but nothing helping. Went to doc also and she told its ok.. if baby is urinating properly and the poop is not watery till that time no problem.

deepthi krishnan

Thank u so much swathi and Neha..

Swati Pandhare

Teething causes prob in babies, recommend a doc who will give u med so it cn comfort her.. Try not to give something she doesnt like .. Liguid diet more should be given.. Not to worry it will stop.. Parle in milk, rice water,...

deepthi krishnan

She is having breastfeed. and now she is teething. it will cause fever?. she looks dull and she had slight fever now?can suggest me wat to do?

Neha Bishnoi

Hi. Is she not having anything? Please try to give varied foods to have her interest. Is she passing normal stool? If this continues then pls consult your doctor.

Top Food and Nutrition Blogs