Hey my baby is 7. 5 months old and his height is 66 cm and weight 7. 58 kg is it normal and what all food should be given to him apart from. breastfeed

Manu

Enquiry about growth

manjula

Normal Food you can give. For every new food you try check it for one week, whether it suits for your baby or not.

preeti

You can also check this blog-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/a-guide-to-infant-weight-gain/622

preeti

You can start giving her formula milk,apple puree,banana mashed,boiled potato,all veggies in kichdi and daliya,upma

Regarding top feed

I was giving my 3 months old baby NAN Pro powder milk by nestle but now I switch..

Lychee juice

Hi all.. My daughter is 6 mnths old.. Pls tell me can i give her lychee juice/Sh..

fruit intake for my LO who is 10 months..

hii all... my daughter is 10 months now but she doesnt like fruits at all in any..

curd

my baby 7 months old. Can I feed curd to her n how much quantity pls tell me.

baby led weaning Indian recipies

my baby is eight months and not i trested in purees. can anyone suggest indian..

food for 11 month baby

what food can I give to my baby during evening time

veggies for baby..

Hi all, can I give beans capsicum carrot n garnip also papaya to my 7 months old..