hey!!!! my bby is 5 months old. she slept no more than half an hour or 45 mins and cries alot & wake up. what may be d reason?

Trisha

sleeping

• 7
Urbashree Bargayari

there may be lot of problems she is unable to express, maybe hunger, teething pain, gas etc. by the way are you checking your caffeine intake? how many times do you take tea or coffee a day? sometimes due to excess caffeine in the breast milk the baby tends to sleep less. I noticed it when sometimes I drink a cup of milk tea or coffee in the evening and my baby doesn't sleep the whole night. now that I have stopped it he has a sound sleep of 8-12 hrs at a stretch at night. he wakes up sometimes but just for feed and falls asleep again. I do take black coffee though but that has no problem

Trisha

thanx frnds!! i was tensed that is she felt uncomfortable or she fears... thnx 4 replying ☺

deva pushpa

even my daughter does the same even now. she's 9 months old. she never slept more than 45 mins. it's normal.. even after I started solids to her the same continues. there's nothing to worry

Amrita Mazumdar Pokkunuri

you can attribute it to lot of reasons... like hunger, teething, colic etc etc. However... it should settle down once solids are introduced. I had similar problem, but it settled down or at least I have begun to understand what each cry is about. good luck

Trisha

day time... but at night also she wake up 4 to 5 times..

Farheen Athar Khan

i m having the same problm with my 7month old so n... plz help me too

Dharani raja

in day time r night??