Career

hi all anybody is working from home in free hours suggest me. guys not business

Updated on Jul 05, 2017

hi all I used to work before kid as assistantmanager in shriram finance now am free

• 9

Fellow parents please suggest some idea of work from home.

• Reply

Hi... u can take tuition classes.... n if ur creative then can take classes of other creative things like glass painting, mahendi, writting etc...

• Reply

Hi Anusha,the initial picture comes in mind is TUITION. Rest everything depends on your skills like sewing,painting,cooking,music,dance etc.. if you are technically good with some certifications than you have opportunity to get some kind of technical work managed at home....

• Reply

hey I m taking classes at home...

• Reply

hi all apart from tution any online work please

• Reply

Hi Anusha, We are Learning solutions company involved in Behavioural training, counseling and coaching. The candidate will be involved in promoting the Learning programs in various level. It is a work from home opportunity. It offers a flexi time facility where the consultant can choose any time slot between 9:30 am till 5:00 pm. The position is ideal for home makers. Kindly connect @ devjani. dgupta@samunnati. org sharing your profile. I will be glad to connect with you. Thanks Devjani D. Gupta

• Reply

Thanks for asking a good answer in order to do home activities while you've stayed in their home. I think the work is to do is only freelancing which you can offer your skills and time 4 writing reviews help you to manage it well. Thanks!

• Reply

Maybe tomorrow, when the two of us don't laugh and talk like before. Who and who? Or do you give up that victory to me. 1v1 lol love tester

• Reply

Finding trust and love is not always easy to make. Updated many new games for you to freely explore fireboy and watergirl

• Reply

Varsha Karnad

Featured Mombassador

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Top Career Blogs