Hi all, I have a doubt in breastfeeding

Ramya Alaguvel

Dear all, I have a 19 months old daughter. I didn't stop her breastfeeding but nowadays only at night s. Sometimes due to my sleeping position I may not be able to feed from my left one . Does it get spoiled if not fed for two to three days? Is it safe to feed my baby on 4th night? One of friends said its not safe to feed her so, it may cause illness. Kindly advice me in this regard. .

• 2

Pallavi Prashanth

I was advised not to do so. You can sit for a while if needed as I used to do. please expel , its not safe.

Suchita Singh

you should expel the milk if baby is not feeding. its not safe for baby and also tastes awful. ok I have not tasted but my baby used to refuse drinking milk if not fed for a day or so.

plz guide

hiii all,my baby is one year old,how many times he should eat including milk & w..

tiffin snacks

please suggest tiffin food for 2 yrs. kids who doesnt like to eat fruits and veg..

Ragi

Is Ragi hot or cold for a baby??

not eating

hello mommies.. my 13months old baby is not eating anything since 4,5days, tried..

diet pattern

my daughter is 2yr old. i want to chnge her diet pattern. what all can I give to..

15 months baby dont. wants to eat

my baby don't wants to eat anything .only milk he drinks. I can't understand tha..