Hi all. I'm giving my baby only home made foods.. Need to travel and stay out for 2 days. what kind of food can be given . pls help

Sindhu Gandhimathi

Updated on Jul 07, 2017

• 7
Kuraisa Farjana

Buy idly outside and You can make kadala paruppu or ghee as a side dish for idly. Recipe for kadalai paruppu:Roast dal,little jeera,little pepper(for digestion) and grind it and keep it in air tight container while travelling

Kuraisa Farjana

Rice and dal mixture should be boiled in water. It cannot be simply mixed in hot water whether it is roasted or not

Sindhu Gandhimathi

Thanks Sushma. But I'm confused whether it can be given without boiling by mixing hot water. Does dry roasting get cooked with hot water

Sushma Rao

you can take fruits like banana n chikoo which can easily be smashed n fed... u can also take rice dal cereal powder - dry roast dal n rice separately n grind it like fine powder... whenever u need just mix with hot water n can be fed....

Vijayanthi siva

if u travelling means take and go cerlac .. it easy to carry and whenever ur baby cry means ..easy to feed

Pooja Upadhyaya

depends on age of your child...

puloma pandey

Hi Sindhu, read this blog , it contains so many recipes of food that you can carry whle travelling: With the vacation season on us, it is time when we want to travel with our families, including babies. But traveling with a baby or a toddler has its own set of challenges with a major one being—what to feed the baby during the journey. What you carry and how you plan the meal for your baby largely depends on the mode of travel you choose. Read on ... http://bit.ly/2tfrUy2