Hi everyone

Jyoti Maheswari

I m mother of twin baby boyz,they r 2 months old and are completely on formula top feed pro naan.. they vomit a lot... is it normal.. or I should consult a doctor.

• 1

shweta sharma

Dear Jyoti, I was also feeding Nan pro as a top up to my son.. and he used to vomit a lot.. then after consulting with the pediatrist I changed the same to other formula milk and his vomits reduced to some extinct.. you can also ask your doctor..

Baby Massage

What's the ideal duration of massage for a baby ? My LO is 8 months and doesn't..

mouth wash

my baby one month Old please suggest mouth tongue clean my baby tongue full whi..

Complextion

My baby is 1 month old boy, Nd he s lost his complextion compared to his birth....

rolling on stomach

when does baby roll on stomach

teeth come on 20 days born baby. is it s..

hi to all .my baby born on 20 days past .today my mother seen his 2 tooth on t..

poop

my baby is 7 months old.. i started giving carrot puree,apple puree,,but poop is..

head(talu)

baby is 1 year and head part which is called talu is still weak.. what are the r..