Hi I am narmada my kid is 3 year 11 months normally he is good boy when he is aungry he is behaving nauty please tell me how to reduce that habbit to my son

Narmada K

Nutrition

• 2

Hi Narmada! Usually children are unable to control hunger and they get impatient when their demands are not met with immediately. They would throw tantrums, keep on repeating that they are hungry, lie down on floor or throw away things. It is advisable to make a fixed routine for him where there is more or less fixed time for everything including mealtime. Also avoid giving in to his demands to give him junk food or biscuits/juices etc. Serve him healthy nutritious meals around that time. U could also try and teach him better ways of communicating his needs. Hope this helps!

Hi Narmada what do you want to know?

Child Behaviour

Hello friends My 5 year old is very hyperactive always he fight with others chil..

Gender description to the children

when we observe that our little one start thinking that their is somewhat which..

Poty training

My 3 year old boy has attained bladder control and doesn't need diaper even for..

Taking a bath or dressing up infront of..

This has been a constant question in the back of my mind since a few years now!..

How to keep kid engaged?

Hi, can someone share how to to keep 4 year old girl engaged at home.. toys do n..

hw to keep my7 years old kid busy in sum..

hw to make my 7 yrs. old son busyhe is hyper

behavior

My son is 6. 5 year old .he is aggressive nature. plz suggest.

school phobia

my child age is 3years 3 months .when she was 2. 5 years old she is going to pla..