Hi I am planning to take breast pump is that help to increase milk supply

Created by Seema Basavaraju

Want a suggestion about breast pump

• 8

Nikita which model of mee mee electric pump

@tejal- hey tejal. Yes m using Mee Mee electric pump.. It's nice

No doubt chicco pumps are good talking abt pump with handle one my wife also using it for the ast one month and it really helps so u can go for it but there is a problem with my set its sillicon rubber of habdle got teared by itself within a month so u can feel how abt it feels whem ur 2500/- gones so early even without recovering its value. Doesn't matter called to chicco the told me we will arrange it for free wwaiting for my courier if it doesn't come by tomorrow will go with philips avent and madela harnone 2 phase expression heard they Mimics the same baby sucking pattern hence more milk supply in less time so u can go with any of the three i mean chicoo, philips avent and medela harmony 2 phase expression model. Hope it helps pigeon is also good but frm my aide they are best in manual

Iam using chicco breast pump it is very useful as my baby does drink milk directly from me

Hey @Nikita have you used mee mee electric pump.

I think u should use Mee Mee electric pump instead of manual... It's cheap and good

It really helps... Even if your baby is sleeping you can use the pump and store the milk.. My baby sleeps a lot... So for me it's really helpful..

In manual pump u can go for pigeon one . It's easy to use