Hi.. i m in 8th month of pragncy and i am afraid of my baby's health and safety ...

Pallavi Vyas

Like his physical health. .

• 2

Pranitha P

Don't worry. ..everything will be fine by GOD'S grace... you will enjoy amazing new world. ..Welcome to motherhood! !

Ruchi

It's common concern dear. Don't worry if your doctor is happy with the growth of your baby than everything is fyn der. N remember your baby right now is in most secured place in the world. So relax enjoy ur last term. N get ready for the motherhood. Wish u n ur baby a healthy life

graft-versus-host disease

What is graft-versus-host disease?

Hair Fall

After 3 months of delivery hair fall started so badly. plz give me suggestion w..

What are Stem Cells?

Why am i suddenly being asked about stem cells preservation. What is it used for..

Coffee and Pregnancy

I’m in my first trimester, and I’m exhausted all the time. Is it OK to indulge o..

Smoke Inhaling

I’ve been to a few parties this winter where I can smell smoke from a fire in th..

constipation

2 month pregnant. i m facing constipation problem. what to do?

Hair loss and Hair falling after deliver..

My wife started loosing and falling hairs after her delivery , Its been 5 month..