hi mommy's... !! my baby is 7 and half month old, can i use walker now or should wait for some more time.

Trisha

in which month sould i use walker

• 4

Trisha

thank u so much guys.. it is really helpful for me

J Paul

I have been told not to use walker by my paediatrician as they may alter the shape of bones and put pressure on the private parts too since the baby can't stand up yet without support.

Nidhi Aggarwal

Actually every baby has its own time period. Baby needs walker after he starts standing and starts applying pressure from feet. If you make the Baby stand in your laps and he is able to exert pressure on you from his feets then it's the time.

puloma pandey

Hi Trisha, i would suggest you not to use walker as the baby's bones are delicate andcmay take some unwanted shapes i suffered thats why i amntelling you. Anyways of you want than you you can start in 10-11 month.

sitting in lap at 6 months

is it safe to make my lo sit in my lap at 6 months completion?

regarding oil massage

strictly up to which age group shall v introduce oil massage

baby comfortable during cold climate

hi can some1 tell me how to keep baby warm during cold climate. baby s always on..

baby care

cn u gv me d idea abt semi solids?

not sleeping

my son is 2 months old. a day before he cried aĺ over night. i guessed digestiv..

weight gain of baby

my baby girl is 7 of 7 months and her wt is 6. 70 kg only how can we make her ga..

Burping

Does burping means baby is full ?