Hi My baby is 9 month old, and i am working so i give her solid food like daal, daliya or kheer etc in the night when i came back from office and in the morning or evening she drink milk or eat biscuits and sometime fruit only. is it ok for baby growth.

Jyoti

Hi My baby is 9 month old, and i am working so i give her solid food like daal, daliya or kheer etc in the night when i came back from office and in the morning or evening she drink milk or eat biscuits and sometime fruit only. is it ok for baby growth. .

• 1

Aabha

Hi Jyoti.. that would be just once in a day right?If possible do prepare something before going to office.. so that her caretaker can feed in the afternoon too.. as she is now 9 months old,ideally she needs to be given three meals in a day. Also have a word with your doctor.. they will be able to tell whether itz ok for your baby.

about food

Can I give nestum rice cereals to my 8 month old baby boy,. ?

my baby comleted 8 mnth now what i give to her

average meal chart of a baby

hi to all.. can anyone tell me what is the average meal baby have in a day, as m..

how to feed formula milk

Hi. My 11 month LO, does not like to drink milk. She eats all other solid food p..

baby not taking solids

my baby is 8. 5 month old . she refused to have solids . even no teething start..

healthy food for 10 month baby

hi everyone, pls suggest food recipes for 10 month baby which is very nutritiona..

about food

hi everyone can you please suggest which food is better at evening times for my..

hello my daughter is 6 month completed..

food to be given for six month baby