hi my baby just 6 month old what kind of food I can start ??

Shweta Jha

Updated on Sep 07, 2016

please telk me kinds of food that I can can offer my baby

• 9
Parul Ankit Gupta

u can start wid fresh fruit juice (not sour fruits ) soup of green leafy vegetables, dal water, rice water,mashed veggies like potato ghiya carrot etc,sujii kheer,sujii Upma, veg utpam etc

Chandana Kakumanu

never be in hurry .thts de reason u need start with rice Khanji n check whether it's suiting de baby... it will take nearly 3 to 4 days for the baby to get adjust wid new food. thts what I did with my baby.

Jude Mary Ewald

you start with carrot clear soup

Shweta Jha

thanks everyone. but there is a problem I started with pulse water but stool freqyency of baby increased so got afraid and stop it.

Jude Mary Ewald

you can give mashed banana, apple, ragi and banana powder porridge, carrot puree.

Chandana Kakumanu

firstly start with rice Khanji twice daily n slowly start with mashed fruit( like steamed apple fully ripe papaya)in the morning n boiled n mashed carrot puree.. then slowly start with cereals like rice n dal powder

Philbin Francis

You can give Elachi or Yellaki Banana, Boiled apple. you can also grain almond(keep in water and remove the skin), Roasted split grams, and roasted rice(till it become golden brown) mix it nicely and store it in the box. when u give it to baby, mix it nicely in milk and water till it became semi liquid and feed to baby. you can give once in a day

Priyanka Sharma

start with daal water, kichdi mashed n stained.. milk biscuits, banana shake. use home made food only.. not cerelac